Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grand theft auto 4 or halo 3?

Faisal

first of all let me tell u which game is better.Gta 4 is a adventure game while Halo3 is an shooting game.If u like adventure then u should choose gta 4 but if u like shooting games u should choose halo3 . And one more thing before u buy any of these games. Remember gta 4 is bad for children until u r 18 and halo3 is for teen. Good Luck Choosing any games . If i were u i would have chosen Assassin's Creed. It is an amazing game.

ash

PLAY BOTH!
That's an Order.
You Can't call yourself an gamer until you've played both.
[ Please Don't play GTA4 Until you are in Grade 12 ].

ivanbih09

well grand theft auto 4 is kind of boring to honest with u not alot of missions and they took alot of stuff out that they had in San andreas i was kind of ****ed because of it... and after u finish the story its really hard to actually get 100 precent game completion but i never really liked halo 3 i dont like unrealistic shooting games. but yea gta 4 is online it is kind of fun playing and killing your buddies and running them over :D

ivanbih09

well grand theft auto 4 is kind of boring to honest with u not alot of missions and they took alot of stuff out that they had in San andreas i was kind of ****ed because of it... and after u finish the story its really hard to actually get 100 precent game completion but i never really liked halo 3 i dont like unrealistic shooting games. but yea gta 4 is online it is kind of fun playing and killing your buddies and running them over :D

thegreatcondor

all in all, grant theft auto 4 is better. i'm a halo man myself but i have gta4 and even though i'm not its biggest fan, i still think its the best game ever made. looking at the game from a neutral point of view, you can see why.
the graphics are great, taking the "next-gen" offerings to the furthest they can be taken!
the story is the deepest, most intense of any game i've ever played.
for a game with so many features, it handles great and isnt the slightest bit fidgety.
they made a fairly decent online multiplayer game out of it which took me by surprise.
it created its own genre!!!

true halo 3's online play cannot be equaled and i would much rather sit down to a game of halo online than gta anyday, but i still think that gta4 is a gaming masterpiece and for that reason is better than halo3!

yeppp.

Definatly GTA4

-great graphics
-good weapons
-online play is ok/good
-you can buy clothes for your charecter
-free roam the humungus city
-fly helicopters, boats, cars
-have a wanted levl with the cops
-hang out with charecters in the game
-go bowling, drinking, eating, play pool, heli-tour, strip club, comedy club, and muc more.
-More than 90 missions, (i think about 93)
-pick up prostitutes
-shoot random pedestrians in the street (including cops)

You wont get bored with this game and it will keep your attention for hours. :]

yeppp.

Definatly GTA4

-great graphics
-good weapons
-online play is ok/good
-you can buy clothes for your charecter
-free roam the humungus city
-fly helicopters, boats, cars
-have a wanted levl with the cops
-hang out with charecters in the game
-go bowling, drinking, eating, play pool, heli-tour, strip club, comedy club, and muc more.
-More than 90 missions, (i think about 93)
-pick up prostitutes
-shoot random pedestrians in the street (including cops)

You wont get bored with this game and it will keep your attention for hours. :]