Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 ranking system question?

Dillon

Hey guys, I've been studying up on the halo 3 ranking system, and why I'm not ranking up after big winning streaks... So far i understand that the more experience you have in a playlist, the slower you rank up... So does this mean if I go into a playlist I'm stuck in and quit a ton of games, does that mean it'll make it easier to rank up?

donshaeherron

yes it is all about exp but it also has to do with how well you played in each of your matches, if you do very well you can go up fast, but it also means you have to keep a certain level of highness each game for it to really do anything

Azure Glade

probably not, if you want to rank up faster then you have to play alot of double xp weekends and alot or ranked matches. there all the ways i know of.

Azure Glade

probably not, if you want to rank up faster then you have to play alot of double xp weekends and alot or ranked matches. there all the ways i know of.