Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my little brother lost my halo 3 game. can i download free somehow from the xbox

Dillon

marketplace? my little brother wanted to play SKATE. he is three years old so he doesnt know any better. he takes out my halo 3 game which i am addicted to and lost it. its been gone for a week or two im not gonna find it. so before i go buy another one, i must ask, is there a way to download halo 3 from the marketplace for free? i think u can download it with the disk but idk about downloading games from the marketplace. thanks in advance... maybe :p

Johnny

no, sorry, you can downloaded it from the marketplace, but not for free. If you want to take the risk, you can try and download it from the internet, although there are viruses...i have a three-year old brother too, and he always (by three-year old standards) remembers where he left them...maybe you can ask him. Or you can install the game onto your hard-drive and then get a crack or something...