Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help for Halo Reach 1 million point acheivement?

Eric

Me and a coulple of my freinds would like some help getting 1000000 points in firefight I downloaded from file share a custom gametype that makes us invincible we cannot die and we have infinite ammo with no need to reload and guns are extra strong as well. Several acheivements can easily be made especially the Killionaire acheivement as well. We just need a extra guy so it wont take as long. U have to have good signal and bout couple hours to spend on it. Just send a freind request to ericwarmaster72 Your help would be greatly appreciated thank u

Johnnie

There is a gametype for firefight that you can download its called
1000000 points in 10 minutes
if you wanna add me i can put it on for you and help u get the achievement
my gt is
shotpixel

bear cub

There is a EASY way to get over a million cR points in HALO. You have to permanently delete your account from xbox live. Just get rid of your gamertag from microsoft (i mean close down your account,not just log off) And sign in on a friends console and email yourself this "HaloHackz.exe" and you get over a million cR points.