Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody still playing?

HaloMaster

Is there anybody that still goes back and plays the original game? I'd imagine that it's a little slow, but I would like to go back and play the original.

kanu123

Ha ha . I am waiting for the halo3 and you are asking whether we go and play on the original halo. It has poor graphics as compared to the halo edition in vogue now.

neol

Its being quite a while since i have played it. but looking at you guys i think I might try it tonight!!!

Three

I play it pretty often. In some ways, I like it best. I'm that way with quite a few games, though. The 'first' ones always seem better to me.

Fusion

I play all the time, not online alot but when a friend comes over I just grab the controllers from the bin and hook it up. Online is a bit dead thoe.

bizwiz

Me and my buddies still regularly play the gamey chance we get. I have great memories of playing the awesome game.