Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else hate the new ranking sytem in "Halo Reach" ?

Robocop

How can anyon like this bullsh*t new system? I'm getting answers like "zomg dude what are you talking about it's perfect and ranking duznt mattur lol" but really it's a downgrade from the original halo pretty much.. I mean it's no longer rewarding to level up because for one you don't really level up you just gain points JUST LIKE IN HALO 3! And it doesn't matter if you play a hundred horrible games in one day, as long as you play 5 good ones you will recieve a high rank. It's complete bullsh*t. The man reason I played halo 3 was to strive and get a high NUMBERED rank which actually meant skill.. Now you can have someone who pretty much sucks and still has a high ranking/ a lot of points. It means a lot to me yet the ranking system in Reach means nothing..
BQ: Do you think they'll ever fix it with an update????? It would make the game so much better...

XidaCor

If you hate it so much, then I suggest you email bungie about it and make whatever suggestions to improve it to them. Not to be a jerk, but complaining about it here isnt going to do much good :/