Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone played beta yet?

2Good4U

:beta1: I was wondering i any of yall have played the new beta that has been out for a while? if so tell me what its like.:gun_bandana:

Dawgpound7000

Im not for sure but I think the BETA release will be around May 16. Im probably wrong but I remember reading that somewhere.

Donavin

Banned
What your saying is that beta is already out, and it isnt, gonna be out till may 16th so plz get your facts straight, or it may confuse some newer users.

superdupa

yeah, and it is the 16th *(confirmed by Bungie)*
Bungie: "On May 16th, the veil of mystery and confusion will be lifted once and for all, and for three glorious weeks, you will be able to play the Halo 3 Multiplayer Public Beta on your own 360, in the comfort of your home and finally put to rest all the rumormongering and speculation about what the Beta contains. The code itself is about 99.99% complete, and it’s in the final test and certification stages (fingers crossed)."

Donavin

Banned
Yeah beta! Well I cant wait, when beta comes out.what do you guys expect beta to be, I would like to hear some opinions.

Dawgpound7000

Last night on AOTS they were playing the beta. They said that journalists have been playing the beta since late last week.

It looked pretty cool. The only weapon that I saw from Halo CE was the AR. The weapons I saw from Halo 2 was the BR, sniper rifle, carbine, and the SMG. All of the weapons from Halo CE and Halo 2 pretty much look the same, they just made the small changes to the way that they look. You can have 4 portable things they said which were the bubble shield, trip mine, personal lift thing, and a power drainer. You can go up to a turret and take it and pack it with you and it will go into a 3rd person camera kind of like GOW. Kevin said they were 7 new weapons avaliable for the beta. Some of the 7 new weapons were the pod missle thing, spartan laser and I think something else, but I cant remember. He was also driving an ATV type vehicle.

If anyone has any questions about the beta I can try to answer them the best I can based on what I saw on AOTS.

Donavin

Banned
beta is out tomorrow if I am correct so all questions will be answered within hours of its release.

Donavin

Banned
yeah but you might as well as put these questions to rest till tomorrow, cause all will be answered then.almost guaranteed.

Dawgpound7000

I was just talking about simple questions like what weapons, graphics, and etc. From what I saw the beta looked really polished and looked really fun. I actually saw them playing the beta so thats why I said if you have any questions I can try to help based on what I saw.

Donavin

Banned
very well let people ask their questions about beta, i was just informing them that there questions would be answered tomorrow anyway

ps:sending you a pm in a min

gamer23

I would love to play the beta edition. Any idea what I have to do to play it would be helpfull. And has anyone doen it yet?