Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there any movies or tv series of the video game Halo?

Scotla

Because i know there are books and i was wondering if there were tv shows or movies of it???
Thanks 4 ur help :p
Ty chris....could u link me to a page showing the tv series??
Thanks heaps :p
thanks every1 :D

Josh

Theres a great anime series called Halo : Legends which explains lots of things about the game and story , like why the rings are there ect. Its a great series and I highly reccomend it to any halo fan!

T-wolf

Yeah there's an animated series called Halo Legends. It's for sale on amazon for $11.71 It's also streaming on Netflix

Zuby

Yeah there's an animated series called Halo Legends. It's for sale on amazon for $11.71 It's also streaming on Netflix
You're right about Halo Legends animated series. I have watched it and it was very good. It's one of the best animated game movie series that I can recommend to anyone.

Shiek

You're right about Halo Legends animated series. I have watched it and it was very good. It's one of the best animated game movie series that I can recommend to anyone.
I actually couldn't watch the Halo Legends animated series. But since it's been mentioned now, do you have any idea where I can watch it? I'm not sure if it's going to be on YouTube.

Asaba

Yes, there's a TV show on Halo. It came out last year 2022 and it's just one season. It's not 9 episodes in it. I had a good time watching it and I'm sure you're going to like it too.