Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battlefield 3 VS Halo Anniversary VS Gears of War 3 VS Modern Warfare 3?

Justin SkedelL

It seems like theres loads of new games coming out this year like Gears of War 3 Halo C.E Anniversary Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and BattleField BadCompany 3. And a year
Later after all these great games come out then it's Halo 4. Not based on the release date but what do you think the best game would be? I have always been a halo fan so I might choose halo 4 but that's not coming out till December 2012

Taft

Its between MW3 and Gears of War 3. Halo 1 was one of the best games of its time (2001), but its a remake not a sequel or continuation. BF3, just too many people won't get it. Now, MW3 and GOW3 are both the sequels to their 3 game long series and both will have dramatic scenes and a dramatic ending. Both will be good for online, but for horde(GOW3) or survivor(MW3) both will be more than 1 person. Horde is 1-5 players online and survivor 1-2 online players big gap right there! Even so MW3 will for sure have more people on it. The game will also have new perks that are better than ever. So I say MW3.

Connor

Hard to say which will be best because there all fairly different, but if you can't get all then maybe just go for the best of each genre, so I would take BF3 over MW3 and I would wait for Halo 4 instead of Halo C.E Anniversary but I would highly recommend Gears of War 3, I have played it a lot and it's a great game. So thats probably the 3 games I would choose out of the 5, but if your only aloud 1 or 2, then just get either BF3 or Gears of War 3 this year and wait until Halo 4 comes out next year.
Hope this helped.