Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best games for 360?

Donavin

Banned
(DEEP BREATH) Gears of war, Ghost recon advanced warfighter, Crackdown, upcoming h3, halo 2, Deadrising, Marvel ultimate alliance, Farcryinstincts predator, and last but not least upcoming spiderman 3.whew that a good list of games thats best for the 360?

mnjogi

best game

Gears of war is the best game that i will never forgot in my life . the game is guiet cool , nice , intresting , good. i loved a lot while playing

clif

best game

Hi , Crackdown Is my favorate Game . I like xbox 360 games very very much as i played the games I am Proud to Play Xbox 360 games

Cicero

Mine is gears of war. But my favs keep changing every 3 months. SO I guess Ill make another post in bout 3 months time.

.iEtM

. By far the best 360 game has gotta be GRAW! (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter)

Its a perfect war game and I love it!

NuLLy

I like crackdown, Call of duty 2 , Halo parts. All of these games OWN ! by the way, gears of war is good too :yes:

Zuby

There are so many good games for Xbox 360. I have played the following one's like ; Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, GTA 4, Halo 3, Batman: Arkham City, Fallout 3 and Dark Souls.