Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brute makeover

Donavin

Banned
Since halo 2 the brutes where completely stupid, added late, and the only way to kill them was to pump them full of lead, halo 3 has made it so that the brutes now interact with each other, have ranking armor, and that they now have better death involved. So do you think that the brutes will still be hard to kill or will bungie tone the difficulty down on them?

Admin

Staff member
I think Bungie will make the Brutes tougher. Besides the fact that they will want to make it as difficult as possible since it is the end of the trilogy, its only 'right' that they are difficult to kill anyway. Although I don't think they should be as difficult as the Hunters.
I thought the Hunters were a little to easy to kill in Halo 2.

TigerPawsSC

I wish they could make those suckers easier to kill. It seemed like you were almost trying to kill James Bond in the last edition.

Donavin

Banned
He has a point, but if they are made harder to kill, then most likely we will be either given more times of having a marine squad, guns with more firepower, and also a tank when needed.

TigerPawsSC

That's a good point. It certainly could make the game much more interesting to play. It's a delicate balance, but I think they'll get it right.

Donavin

Banned
yes for the fact now they know not to screw around with the game, and all they are given plenty of time to create a perfect gaming platform, that is easy, and fun to play, and as always halo will still bring in a new twist with the brutes.