Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I ask if anyone really knows about any real Halo Movie trailers?

christian

I want to know about a real trailer, no fan made bs, or fake ones in general. Can someone email me/message me or post an answer about and OFFICIAL one that isn't going to **** me off. Because I just want to know lol.

kyle

There isn't gonna be a halo movie. They were, but they decided not to. Maybe they will change there minds, hopefully soon!

Igba

This is one of the latest Halo movie trailers. It's so good that I can't wait to watch the movie. I'm not sure if it's out already but I'm going to check.

Shiek

This is one of the latest Halo movie trailers. It's so good that I can't wait to watch the movie. I'm not sure if it's out already but I'm going to check.

This trailer is great. I enjoyed watching it when it came out. Thanks for sharing the trailer again because I'm going to watch it all over again now. I know that I will enjoy it.

Asaba

This Halo series was a complete success on Paramount+. I was very excited for the TV show because there was a doubt on whether it was going to make it or break it. I have completed the season, it's the season 2 we are waiting for.