Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheats for halo 2?

Gjon G

There are no really button cheats but there are glitches like superjump search halo 2 glitches on google.com

chihuahua

there isnt really cheats for halo 2 but there is superjump glitches that make you jump super high!!Go to youtube and type in halo 2 superjumps!!they are awesome

i know of a cheat. i know how to get to the control room without it loading additional characters. i dont know how to tell you how to do it. I would suggest joining a online clan and see what all they suggest and have.

sontos91

There are cheat codes for halo 2 however you cant just enter them in and they arent called cheat codes exactly they are called mods and you can only use them if you own a action replay, mod chip, or you soft mod/hard mod your xbox (not recommended dont hard mod or soft mod). Thats the only cheat codes possible however you use them online you are banned for like ever.