Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do people still play Halo Wars?

Paul Campbell

I played the game about a year or so ago and there wasn't many people on even then.

Do enough people play it to find matches easily? Anyone have any exact numbers?

I AM NOT ASKING YOUR OPINION ON THE GAME, JUST THE PLAYER COUNT!

RatedR

People still play . I'm was able to find matches when i played a few months ago . It's a Halo game . There will always be people on . Can't give you exact numbers because i don't have the game anymore.

Well it's my answer so i'll answer however i want . The game Halo wars is an overrated , oversimplified console RTS . Made for people who never played the genre before aka FPS fans and Halo fans . It's only popular because Halo is in the title . It's not even close to being the best rts on xbox . That honor goes to Command And Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars which has a multiplayer demo on xbox live . Try it

Jay if you've ever play another RTS you'd know what i mean . The game is outclassed . Simply try the demo i listed above and you'll realise that . Command and Conquer has perfect reviews . 3 Factions , infinite strategies.

Jay

People'll say it's a bad game, but I disagree.

Anyway, there are very few players playing on it. Koreans like it because it reminds them of Starcraft. But in western society, not many people play it and game load/pvp times are very slow. More than not you'll be paired with a Korean.

Zuby

Of course yes, there are so many people who still enjoy playing Halo Wars. It's definitely not a bad from my experience with playing the game some years ago. I wouldn't mind playing it again.