Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you drink when playing Halo games?

Chibu

I always have the habit of getting and drinking energy drinks whenever I'm playing Halo games. My favourite energy drink for playing Halo Infinite is Monster Energy Drink. It keeps me very active for the shootout.

Zuby

I don't take anything that's related to alcohol whenever I'm playing video games. I can only drink water if I'm feeling dehydrated.

Hexagonian

I like to have a glass of water close by and when I don't feel like taking water a glass of fruit is always close by.

Dori

It is very important to be hydrated whenever you are playing video games or even doing anything because it helps to allow your system to go into detoxification which is very healthy for you. I take lots of water whenever I'm playing video games and also a little of energy drink.

Shortie

If it's a weekend and I have time to chill out after a long week I may have a small drink of alcohol when playing but it's never too much and just as a treat to myself at the end of the week. Any other time of the week I will usually drink things like tea, Pepsi, or maybe a monster once a week.

Igba

It's not just only Halo games that I have to drink when I'm playing. It's something that I do with with all the video games I play. I always feel thirsty all the time.

Tonny

It's not just only Halo games that I have to drink when I'm playing. It's something that I do with with all the video games I play. I always feel thirsty all the time.
This is how it works for me with any other video games that I have to play. I get thirsty very quickly which is why I had all sorts of fluids at home all the time. But I usually drink water when playing games.

Hank

If I'm thirsty and feel like drinking whenever I'm playing any of my Halo video games, I would drink. It's not a must that it's going to be energy drink, it can just be water or juice. But I will never drink alcohol when I'm playing games.

Frostice

It depends how long I will be playing the particular Halo game I am playing that will make me to have something to drink because if I am not playing for a long time, I will not have any need for it.

Nazzy

Nope, I don't drink anything whenever I'm playing video games. It doesn't matter if it's Halo games or any other game. I don't like having water or snacks near my gaming console and controller.