Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do you think they will have a map like warlock in halo 3

did you like warlock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TigerPawsSC

I pretty much hated Wizard and Warlock both. I am sure they'll include some version of them in this game, but I know that I won't enjoy it. I used to almost throw my controller through the television or the wall every time I got blown up in one of those levels. Major headache!

Donavin

Banned
well seeing as warlock or wizard you may call it is a now a halo tradition for it being in the first, and second halo making it a most likely must for halo 3

MastermanAndy

I think they will have loads of the same maps, but with major improvements and such. I hope they do have some sort of version of Warlock, I love that level.

TigerPawsSC

I could see there being major modifications to all of the maps, as well. Hopefully that will give players some familiarity, but keep the game fresh and new.

TigerPawsSC

Like everyone said, I'm pretty sure it will be there in some form. After all, they don't want to mess with tradition. It BETTER be modified, though.

HaloMaster

To answer the original question, I'm sure there will be some version of the map on the new game, but I don't like it. It just didn't suit me in the previous two.