Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fallout, Bioshock, Gears of War 2, Halo Reach or Red Dead Redemption?

Of these five games, which is the best? I'm not sure which games to buy and I want to get the best game for me money. I'm looking for a games with lots of options, replay value and a compelling storyline. I've heard great things about all these games and can't decide which one to choose.
I also would like some multiplayer value. I don't play online but frequently have friends over and need a good first person shooter that has multiplayer features, think one on one.

Josh Mcwilliam

red dead redemption or fallout 3 RDR is simply amazing but gets boring quickly but fallout 3 is still fantastic to this day my friend was addicted to it for months on end i didn't see him playing a different game for weeks at a time but ill say this give it a chance many of my friends played for 10 Min's and didn't like it because its different let it grow on you