Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite song

AHA7

Hello,

What's your favorite song?

ATM my favorite and best song is Get Over It - Avril Lavigne.

I like all Avril's songs.

bizwiz

I am a bit of an oldies fan so I prefer songs by human league, a-ha, jefferson starship and most artist in the 80's :)

PHPManiac

All time favourite is :- Tupac - Changes.
But these days its :- Fabolous - Make me better

These two are some great songs. Love them.

aarathi

I like Hindi songs very much. My favorite actress is Maduri Dixit.My favortie song is her latest film Aaja Nachele's song "O Piya Re".

JennyorAlice

Mine would have to be "Heaven's a Lie" by Lacuna Coil.

I love Lacuna Coil, they are one of my favorite bands. That was the first song I heard from them and it instantly became my favorite.

Jega

Sia is one of my favorite musicians. One of her song that's my favourite is Elastic Heart.

Bumble

My favourite song now is a song by Asake. It's titled Terminator. He's one of the most popular musician in my country now.

Shortie

At the moment my favorite song would have to be a choice of two as I really enjoy them both if I am honest. The first one is Green Green Grass by George Ezra and the second is Spaceman by Sam Ryder.

Shiek

Lady Gaga is my favourite lady musician. All of her songs are my favourite ever since I started watching her sing and she's very good.