Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Weapon?

Midnight

Whats your favourite weapon to use on Halo? Mine is the Sniper rifle, im just getting used to it and I love picking people off with a Headshot :p

Donavin

Banned
The classic weapon set i use when playing halo 3 is the sniper rifle, and the magnum giving me a long range high caliber rifle, and a slug shooting pistol. The pistol can easily pick off a target with a matter of shots at the head, or pure suppressive fire. And the sniper rifle is only a useful tool when your experienced, and pick off any target at any distance, and either if its running or shooting back.......why do you think my brother hits me when i play with a sniper rifle?

Donavin

Banned
thats a good combination of weapons, but less effective to quickly kill, mainly i am referring to the battle rifle more than snipe, snipes rule!

TigerPawsSC

I like the human sniper rifle if I had to use one, but I generally use a good mix of all of the weapons. It's much better that way.

Fusion

I like the sniper rifle alot for long range, what is fun also is to use the energy sword on someone who is afk :) They fly pretty far.

Cicero

I use the sniper rifle most of the time but sometimes You gotta us the shotgun when close range. Hurray Sniper