Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gears of war 3 or halo ce remake help !?

Timber

ok what should i get i have already preorderd mw3 and bf3 they are for my ps3 but i want a game for my xbox now i saw videos of gears of war it was epic really thought the horde mode and all that was cool but i saw halo ce remake and that looks cool as well i like how the touch of the button change it back from 10 year ago grapics ver nice i would get both but unfortunetly i only have enough for one :( i do have halo reach but as soon as the halo ce comes out nobody will play reach anymore please help me decide and explain the advanteges of the game you think i should pick 10 pts to the best answer!

Shehz

Gears of War 3 over Halo CE any day because Gears 3 has much more features including horde mode, beast mode, arcade mode, dedicated servers,co op, extended campaign etc and mainly multiplayer with the most replay value. Good points with Halo anniversary is that its cheap around £30 but its only a remake. I'm gonna buy them both though. BTW I think Halo Anniversary's Mulitplayer is Halo Reach so people will still be playing Reach.

AhmadALT

If you have 1200 Microsoft points on your Xbox, you could download Halo CE: Anniversary from the Marketplace. The boxed version is going to be £34.99, which is certainly less than you'd normally pay for new boxed releases, but 1200 Microsoft points is much cheaper than you'd pay for the boxed release.
(This is good if you already have points on your Xbox - if not, then you'd need to buy points. If you decide that you want Halo CE: Anniversary instead of Gears of War 3 @ the moment, then I'd advise you to get it from the Marketplace, save up a bit, then get Gears of War 3.. or if you want Gears of War 3 instead of Halo CE: Anniversary @ the moment, you'd still need to save up a bit, then get Halo CE: Anniversary. Two ways, I imagine it's possible to get both).