Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gears of war or halo?

w3r0

hi i was wondering if u ppl think that the xbox should keep gears of war instead of halo i mean i play halo n i don't really like the graphics n the game n the story i don't even understand it n i play halo 2, 3
i bought gears of war 3 n i think is the best game ever is really Beautiful but is sad that is the last gears but my point is do u ppl think they should continue making gears of war just like they do with halo?

Dustin Barrett

well they could make more gears of war but the story will never be anywhere close to the epicness of halos 1-3. The First Halo Trilogy is in my mind the best gaming experience of all time. But, I really wasn't as intertwined into gears as i though i would be. I was just basically trying to beat it as fast as possible because of the constant repetetiveness.

green day rock

Halo is so big due to one reason is because halo 2 was the only decent game online for Xbox 1 , but now if I play reach is like halo 2 but with a few added features nothing special but gears has to be the second best game series next to metal gear

gamer

Gears of War 1 2 3 is outstanding and fantastic games Halo was fun but now it is really boring and so last year why did they waste money making halo 4 what can possibly happen next they have really killed the story ages ago and Halo 4 will not only kill it but bury it as well So Gears of war 3 is a way better game than halo can ever dream to be

Moeen Harthy

Well, Halo starts out fun with Some Shooting And in the start of it u would play it for about 2-3 hours then get addicted but later off it would start to get Boring.However When You play gears of war it lasts for a long time which is better Its Highly addicting and My ratings between Halo & Gears of war is (HALO) 8 (GEARS OF WAR) 10/10 But it's really your choice but I'm saying I recommend GEARS OF WAR But choose Between details I said :)

As a Gamer Girl, I can honestly say. Halo is one of the most over hyped games ever created, It's a first person shooter. I don't understand how Halo has grown into the giant fan base it has...