Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glitching

MastermanAndy

Who else here likes to glitch on halo 2 Multiplayer? I love superbouncing, I spend most of my time in custom games by myself or teaching other people how to. I never bounce in Matchmaking though, I see it as cheating, and I remember I used to hate it when an opponent did it while I played.

MastermanAndy

Relic? Hmm I only know of one on there, I love bouncing on headlong the most :D Plus I also love getting out of maps, terminal in particular :p

Midnight

I used to bounce all the time, but now its just Campaign and Multiplayer for me. It got too boring after 3 months lol

baseballworld

i can imagine getting bored of it. Not that hard after you have been doing it forever it seems. Ill pass on counting this one as fun.

Overkill

Bouncing. it opened a whole new world for me.
Lol.
When i first foudn out about bouncing i was like bounce crazy , and stayed that way for weeks, but yea. i got bored later. Its still fun glitching occasionally.