Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail or Hotmail

AHA7

Hello,

Which email service do you prefer Gmail or Hotmail?

I have been a Hotmail user since I knew about the internet but recently I moved to Gmail because it gives you more space and better security.

kim

I am with Hotmail.

They now offer 2 GB FREE but I never needed that much space.
I like the interface and service they offer.

bizwiz

I have been using gmail ever since it came out. My brother uses hotmail, looks prettier but I will still stck to gmail.

HelloHalo

Hotmail has way too much fancy effects and it is slow as hell. Gmail is fast and simple, not to mention its by google cause google rocks. I dont really care about the space, i use about 2% of it.

PHPManiac

To be honest, I use both.
But the only reason I use hotmail is because of MSN Messenger and the fact that most people that I deal with online come on MSN Messenger.
But I have a personal account with Gmail which I use too. Thats for emails from College etc.

.iEtM

Hotmail.

I've been using it for years and well its got enough space for all my emails. I haven't deleted any of my emails for 3 years and only used 3% =] Perfect.

Although sometimes I do use gmail I dunno why lol but its cool :p

Jega

Hello,

I have been a Hotmail user since I knew about the internet but recently I moved to Gmail because it gives you more space and better security.
I prefer making use of Gmail than any other email services.

It's what I have using ever since I started using Gmail.

Zuby

I have never used Hotmail in my life. In fact, the name sounds very weird and off for my liking. I have used yahoo mail but never liked it. I'm using Gmail now.

Hexagonian

I haven't used the Hotmail services before but I currently have a handful of Gmail accounts I use for various purposes.

Igba

Hello,

I have heard about Hotmail so many times years ago but I never bothered about using their mailing services.

Gmail works best for me and it's what I have been using for years till now.

Shortie

Before Gmail became a big thing, I used to use Hotmail all the time and it was my go-to email service for almost everything. Ever since Gmail was released and I made my first email with them, I have used them daily I now have a personal email with them and also email for businesses and an email for other things. Couldn't be without Gmail now if I am honest. It's definitely one of the more easier ones to use and the most convenient

Shiek

I used Hotmail some years ago and the same thing can also be said about Yahoo mail too. But all of them are old relics for me now ever since I started using Gmail. Gmail is way more easier to use and the app interface is so cool.

Chibu

I have never used Hotmail. I'm very aware of it but it never appealed to me years ago when it was more popular. I have always used Gmail and I'm not sure if I would be interested in using another mailing service provider.

Bawon

Hello,

I don't know if people are still making use of Hotmail. I used it so many years ago and no longer making use of it now. Gmail have been the best one which I've used.