Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 2 for PC

nicky

what are your thoughts on this since you need windows vista to play it and since its already rumered over the internet that you have no secrets or privacy from the government once you get vista? I dont if that is true. But i dont think its worth it for that matter since vista dosent work properly, costs way to much, and if it is true ill have no privacy!

Dreads

Halo 2 for the vista isnt bad. its a good marketing stragey but with hackers i bet it will be out for the PC. in ISO form or something just look out but Halo CE is the best :p

HaloDude23

Halo CE is good enough if you don't have Vista. As for the gov't spying you on Vista, if they wanted to, they could spy on you on XP, Linux, or even Mac. All they'd have to do is make a deal with your ISP.

So don't be too concerned with that. Anyway, I wonder what kind of graphics card your going to need to play it though. It shouldn't be too demanding I'm assuming since Halo CE has decent graphics close to what Halo 2 would have, unless they enhanced them greatly or something.

maggot

Yet there are some problems with Halo CE ( if you mess up you need to re-install everything ) i hate that cuz i usally mess up a map or two and then i have to reinstall Halo and its really annoying. Also Halo CE is a bit laggy over interent just saying.

TheUnholyOne

Actually, I don't play this halo even once and that i am here and I try to observe and make a spying about the game.

Is this really in PC? could help to find out how to put in my PC?

Fusion

This will be alot of fun, I think Microsoft shouldn't have Halo 2 come out for PC the same day it came out for xbox. I am planning on buying it!

Overkill

Halo 2 on pc will be awesome.
As for breach of privacy, just use a freaking firewall( I use sygate personal firewall)

gamer23

halo 2 on pc is a awesome deal but its the operating system that will kill it for me. i use xp not windows vista so guess i wont be playing it.

Cicero

Blah and Blah. The rumours are false. Its pretty gd on PC but I prefer the Xbox.
If you are afraid about privacy, get a freakin firewall :p.