Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 2 multiplayer good old days? what to do with normal xbox?

Haro Haro

man o man, I miss the old days. Halo 2 multiplayer. This game is what started the online multiplayer. when i first heard of 32 party lobby, i was amazed. Leveling up, team snipers. regular lockout, santuray,acension. zombies, tower of power, map modding. standbying, what else am i forgeting. I remember when i was in highschool, my friends would say they own in halo and said they could beat me in slayer. little did they know, i had xboxlive and trained and played for hours against top players. when i played my friends the score was 25 to 5. the map was, um the battle creek, i think its was . I raped them with a br noobcombo . I would get the sniper and i knew where there head would pop out. and they would complain of me looking at there screen. Its a spilt scree. now thats gone, what do I do with my normal xbox? i bought 4 controllers. if i sell it, i would get like $30. halo2 has sentimental values to me.
ps3 sucks man , ive owned won and sold it. i have a xbox 360, but my normal xbox just sits there and collects dust. its like its looking at me