Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST and Halo Wars?

jj8878

ok don't get me wrong i played halo 3 online but its been so long since i got another 360 after my original one died years ago so i got another 360 slim and was wondering if there is people still play theses game but i doubt people are playing ODST as firefight is in Reach but my main concern is if they play halo 3 and halo wars online? thinking of buying those games back including odst to complete the collection......last thing is the halo waypoint thing free? and please explain its purpose thanks for the help
i should have mentioned this earlier but i have played halo wars and loved it as im a sucker for RTS and played odst and thought it was ok and halo 3 felt like it could have been better and i do try new games by the way recently got skyrim for ps3 (just saying no offense or anything)

Dominick C

i don't know why u want to waste your money but yes people still play halo 3 plz don't buy odst or wars try one new games dude

Nazzy

i don't know why u want to waste your money but yes people still play halo 3 plz don't buy odst or wars try one new games dude
This is exactly what I would recommend too. In fact, why go for the older games when there's Halo Infinite now to play? Skip the rest and jump on the new one because it's far more better.