Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 Beta starts at...

Dreads

Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta will go LIVE on May 16 at 12:00 and run through June 6 at 11:59! W00t now my crackdown goes to use for something lol. I cant wait! But its beta so that stinks yet.. 3 maps and its multiplayer with matchmaking! w00t!

Donavin

Banned
OMG finally i have waited so long to find out when beta will launch, and now the day has come, hope to see you all on the battle field!

rusty

got to watch out the servers or something don't crash, everyone will be :censored:
can't wait tho. seriously :)

nehasood3

hey

According to an ad in the latest issue of Gamepro, Microsoft will start selling Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta invitations for $60 beginning February 20 -- oh, and each golden ticket comes with a game called Crackdown.

TigerPawsSC

Crap, now I've got to go and buy the crackdown, too. Although I'm no huge fan of Beta, I'll do anything for a little Halo fix at this point.