Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3 Pre order?

Hollister CO.

I just bought my halo 3 pre order from a local best buy. The day i go in to get my halo 3 do i go striaght to customer service or cashier to get it or do i grab game where you find the xbox 360 games?

Igba

I have never pre ordered any video games. I'm never in a rush to buy any video games. It's always worked well that way for me.

I'm thinking of buying God of War Ragnarok soon.

Mimii

If I remembered correctly, my brother was obsessed with Halo games. He pre ordered all the Halo games that was released. Even Halo Infinite, he had it pre ordered too. I can't do that because I'm not an impatient gamer.

Hexagonian

Since I started playing videogames I haven't pre-ordered any video game and I just wait until it is officially released and out before purchasing it.

Zuby

I have not pre ordered any Halo Games yet. The only game that I have pre ordered was The Last of Us Part II.

It's a very good game. I enjoyed it.

Robertoo

I just bought my halo 3 pre order from a local best buy. The day i go in to get my halo 3 do i go striaght to customer service or cashier to get it or do i grab game where you find the xbox 360 games?
I have always made use of Best Buy services when it comes to buying some games. I think I bought either Halo 2 from them. They sold it for a good price.