Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 3: Unmasked, Master Chief

nehasood3

Well I tell u ppl Halo is the best story every written. But I want to know something, something that I always had on my mind about Master Chief. WHAT IN THE HELL DOES HE LOOK LIKE Yea he's cool and all but every person knows what their hero looks like. I wonder on and on about is he all cyborg and his mask it's there to hind the truth about his face (not human). But I heard a few good rumors; like he's really old and his MJOLNIR combat armor keeps his old life form body alive and my favorite he might be black or white. I played and beat both Halo & Halo 2 games and still know clues. Well doesn't matter what color or how old my hero is I just can't wait til Fall 2007 to find out Are YOU with me???

Donavin

Banned
Well if you have read the book "Halo:fall of reach" it is about the super soldier program known as the spartan 2 project, it talks about mc as a young child, and it is told he is a white male with freckles at the age of 9, and also since he never comes out of that armor he is expected to be as pale white as a blank sheet of paper.

TigerPawsSC

I'm with you, brother. I can't wait until I get a peek at this guy. After all the Halo I've played, it will be a welcome sight.

haloguy

I'm with you as well. Halo series is awesome.

Reagrding Master Chief, I don't see anything akward....maybe I'm so used to that I feel it so cool.