Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo pc vs. halo xbox

kanu123

I recently got a copy of halo for PC and when i played it, it really was horrible as compared to the xbox version.

Is it like that only or is there some settings problem?

Donavin

Banned
first off the computer version is defiantly gonna glitch cause your computer has more multiple things running, and system requirements, to as the xbox doesn't, and is just insert, and play.

TigerPawsSC

Yeah, computer versions really won't compare to the all powerful XBOX. There are just too many factors contributing there.

neol

Xbox are meant for playing only while the computer is for so other stuffs. Its gonna effect your gaming experience.

upsidedownkiwi

Halo PC v Console

Hey,
Your PC is designed to multiple things at the same time, and it can't do them all with 100% dedication, thus the crappy gameplay. A xbox console, however, is dedicated to playing xbox games. You insert the disc, it plays it, Next.

Fusion

Well I like halo more on the pc because it's more easier to control everything and it's more of a challenge. I also like it cause you can have music playing in the back and you can do more things. :)

bizwiz

Its more fun to play halo on the pc. Its controls better too because of the mouse and keyboard. Multiplayer games are more exciting playing with the pc.