Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo Reach - "Players failed to load content."?

Nick Horridge

When I go into Custom Games, Forge or Theater, and choose a map on Forge World (yes, it ONLY happens on Forge World), custom or default, it comes up with an error message saying "Players failed to load content.
Anyone got any suggestions?

TheLoneAid

I have 2 conclusions, one question i have to ask is do ths happen ALL the time or just some times, because if it happens sometimes then it means that your internet connection is messed up or the people who made the map did something wrong uploading it. if it happens all the time then it means that there is something wrong with you connection or Xbox Live, or its just somethings wrong with your 360. IDK, so i think you should buy a new 360 (Slim), Halo Reavh, or reconnect your internet or get a new one,

Zuby

It's definitely either something to do with your internet connection or that your game is broken. I had the same experience some years ago when I was playing the game and it was my internet connection that was causing the load to fail.