Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

halo reach- "players failed to load content"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Favze101

i cant play forge, custom games, or matchmaking on halo reach because it says "players failed to load content"!!!!!!!!! Whats wrong, i bought this game and i cant play it!!!!!!!! I want my money back!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY REACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Shiek

It's definitely a bug issue. A lot of gamers had the same experience with the bugs and it was very frustrating because no one could play the game. I dropped playing the game at one point.

Flint

It's definitely a bug issue. A lot of gamers had the same experience with the bugs and it was very frustrating because no one could play the game. I dropped playing the game at one point.
It's surely something that's very common with newly released games. It happened with me when I purchased Cyberpunk 2077 some years ago when it was launched. It's a shame that this still happens with games today.