Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo War units

maggot

Ok when we have games coming out everyone makes theories about the game. So here is one about the units. Now what i figure is that what happens in most games like this is that each side has units that are the same stats wise but are different when accounting the looks so I am going to list units and their opposites.

First Check out this screenshot of the game: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/04/Halowars.png

First thing I can point out here is that there are automated turents. Also the human buildings resemble that of the buildings from the galactic federation in the star wars saga.

LOL joke... you know how i like to pull them Most of the units in Halo Wars have allready been identified.

Check out "known elements" in wikipedia here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_wars

Donavin

Banned
i cant make any guess for the human units, but the covenant is pretty straight forward, im guessing it goes grunts, jackals, drones,elites,hunters,brutes, and then any vehicle would go after that. anyone else agree?

HaloDude23

i cant make any guess for the human units, but the covenant is pretty straight forward, im guessing it goes grunts, jackals, drones,elites,hunters,brutes, and then any vehicle would go after that. anyone else agree?

Yep, pretty much that. How about for special powers though? I mean most RTS games have some sort of magic in it. Like in WarCraft you can cast spells and stuff. You think Halo Wars might have something along those lines? The humans might have some special ability, and the other races might have a distinct one too. What is is, I don't know, but maybe like a missle strike, and then the aliens might be able to go invisible or something.

Donavin

Banned
well maybe like they have a special ability like Spartans are faster, brutes can destroy a jeep or something who knows there hasn't been much news for this game yet.

maggot

mabey to try to make sure the covanent and human soldier are equally matched they will have upgrdes for the soldier while the covanent are stay to that. Or mabey something along the lines for LOTR:BFME II