Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo Wars>>

nicky

I just recently watched the trailer for this and found out what it actually is. I guess it could be cool but im not sure how they are going to make it for 360?

manu123

hii

Didn't chill anounce it too? lol

Anyways yeah. idk about the game. Trailer looks good. Game will be crap.

nicky

hey.

if it sounds like an anouncement i didnt mean for it to be one, I was just curious to know what you guys thought of it. Yea.I have been kind of out of of the loop.

HaloDude23

RTS games are great on the PC, I don't like them as much on consoles. Hopefully, they will use the controller efficiently in Halo Wars. This will be an interesting approach. Reminds me of when they made WarCraft from RTS to MMORPG, but this time they make a shooter like Halo, into an RTS.

Anyone know if they might release this for the PC? I'd enjoy it there more :phone:

maggot

You can't say that they are bad for the concols. LOTR the new RTS was pretty good. From what I know It is on the gamespot top 10 for best Xbox360 games.