Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo3 story guessers..

nehasood3

Hey, here we can make up your stories of what you think will happen in halo 3, or what you think would be a good storyline.

Donavin

Banned
well first after what i have been analyzing in my head is that first we humans may be the descendants of the forerunners, and that the covenant armada, has been hunting down the portal to the ark the whole time to activate all the halos, and since they knew that the ark is on a planet, they have destroyed every planet that didn't contain the ark. which in the trailer you see a structure, i am betting that the structure is the ark, or at least a portal to the ark. Also back to the arbiter, he is now left with Sargent johnsan, and Miranda keyes, to find the ark, so i am guessing the arbiter will eventually join up with the mc to stop the covenant from activating the ark, and to top it off, i am guessing that all "banished" members of the covenant will join the humans, or just start another army to wipe out the brutes. And last cortana is still stuck on the holy city of the covenant, and is in the clutches of gravemind, the flood parasite, and is basically being asked any question the parasite desires. To tie this back into the task mc is doing im guessing at the end when the ark is stopped from being activated, the mc will return to the holy city, to rescue cortana, and while doing it he will have to kill thousands of flood, and in the end, he may die, or live to fight another day, that is my theory, plz either post to