Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How are you finding Halo Infinite compared to previous Halo games?

Shortie

Halo Infinite is something I played myself not too long after it was released but due to in real life and work away from gaming, I have not been able to play as much as I would have loved to. From what I did play of it though it really did feel like going back to say Halo 3 in terms of the game play and it was like a breath of fresh air compared to say Halo 4 and Halo 5. I know that there have been a lot of updates since Halo Infinite was released and I have yet to jump on since these updates were made to see how the game is now but when I have some time, I definitely will be doing so.

How are you finding Halo Infinite compared to previous Halo games?

Hank

I have played and completed the game Halo Infinite. This is because I've so much love for the Halo Game's franchise. From my experience with playing Halo Infinite, it was worth it. The shooting, guns and everything that's in the game was so good.