Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I watch my Halo 3 gameplay video?

TimothyR

I have halo 3, and I hear that one of it's features is that it records your gameplay in video. How do I access these videos on my Xbox 360? For instance, do I click start first? Then what?
I do have a hard drive.

sensarmy19

u have to go to the halo 3 theater
it is the last thing listed on the main menu when halo 3 starts
under matchmaking campaign and forge and customs games

Feeble Muffin

*You can't record videos in the campaign by the way!*
Anyway, after you've finished a match, exit the lobby and go into the "theater" lobby. Here, you should see a list of area, go to "recent films", here will be all you're past matches which have automatically recorded and are available to edit and take screenshots in!

Paul

After you played the campaign or an online game go to the very main menu. You should have the option of going to theater. Select that. From there you can select the last 25 games you have played on H3. You can save them if you want by pressing X on the recent films list. WARNING: The theater only saves the last 25 games played so if there is a film you like save it before it gets deleted to make room for other games you just played.

If you need me to walk you through it send me a friend request
Rat Dog 5