Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you get onto multiplayer on "Halo Reach"?

Danny Villena

So I got the game for Christmas, and did the story first. Now that I beat it, I wanna go online. But I don't know how. This is the first Halo game I got. So yeah, I'm a noob. Make fun. It actually is pretty funny. But can someone help me? Can you give me a step by step guide on how to get online, and into matches?

basketballbeast

if you have it for xbox when you first start the game you will see campaign and main menu click main menu then click matchmaking the chose a type of game you want to play then click start and your off! oh and make sure you have xbox live because you need it to play online

iHugRainbows

1st of all you need XBOX LIVE.
2nd of all you must be able to hook up to XBOX LIVE.
3rd just go into multiplayer mode in the begging it says campigne or i think Multiplayer ( ONLY HAS 2 SELECTIONS AT HOME SCREEN WHICH IS CAMPIGN AND SOMETHING ELSE)
4th hit the second button that doesnt say campign and your in Multiplayer you can choose big team battle which is like 8 vs 8 or 16 players free for all. or small battles like 3v3 or 6v6 etc.. then it will connect you to a random game and you get to vote for the map and game mode you want to play BUT other players get to vote as well so whichever gets the most votes win. PS- if 2 maps have the same score say 4/4 the 1st map will win. then you just play. some games are hard/confusing like that skull game you got to kill people and take their skulls back to the circle and if someone kills u then they take your skull + the skulls u had to their circle thats how u win that game but got other games like capture the flag, racing, snipers, etc. ,etc etc...