Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How limited is the Halo 3 Xbox 360?

SPNarwhal

I know that it is limited,but how limited will this be?Will there be tons, fully stocked always in the month of september?Or is it like the Legendary Halo 3 where they get ONE shipment and that is all?I just want to know HOW rare is it going to be?Will there be 10,000 created? 50,000? 100,000? +?How limited is this? Will it sell out fast? Worth something afterward?

Sawman3

Yeah it would probably be a good idea to preorder but Bungie has kept saying (check weekly updates, podcasts, IGN etc.) that there will be plenty available even if you don't preorder. That's what I'm praying for, as I don't have any money to preorder it WITH at the moment, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Bumble

To be very honest, I neve myself never had any problems with playing Halo 3 on my Xbox 360 back in the days. It was a good game for the platform. The game sold very well to the best of my knowledge.