Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much Time Online do you spend?

rusty

i spent 17-18hours a day on the computer. not always, yes i do get out, no i do not just sleep and play computer, i do actually have a life but i enjoy the internet and it brings a stable income in for me, also, i do i got to school, on school nights i probably spend about 10hours. :helpsmilie:

Phsychon

I spend around 5 hours online a day, people say i should stop spending soo much time but yeah, i dont care lol

I don't know how much time I spend online. It would be cool if a watch mod could be installed here to see how much time each person spends here.

manofgames

Yes, its called a stopwatch lol.
in fact, there is already a feature in windows for this.

When your connected to the net, you see the little two computer screens flashing.

Double click it, and it tells you how long you've been 'connected' to whatever, the interent router etc.

kanu123

around 10-12 hours of daily internet dose is average for me. rest of the time i am in college ( cant carry my desktop there :) )

bizwiz

During weekdays I only spend about 1 to 2 hours online because I have work. But weekends I spend aroung 8 hours straight on the internet.

most

oh i dunno what happened for me
in the past i was saving my time in a great way
but nowadays after i have finished my exams hours of surfing hs been increased
i wish i could save my time from wasting

kim

In a normal day I use the net for about 6-8 hours (not continuous).

I have some small online businesses I take care of.

Ichigo

I spend online about 8 - 10 hours
alot isnt it? but I guess today lots of ppl are spending that much time online so I am not the only 1 :D

nuDy

Excess, YES, that is a lot, but I don't think you have to worry for something. I mean, you have to stay as much as you wish. :)
My computer is always online. I play games for 1-2 hours per day. All in all, I use internet for 4-5 hours a day.

HelloHalo

I think id spend about 3 hours everyday online, and a total of 5 hours on the computer everyday. Waaaaaaaay 2 much considering just how much school work ive got.