Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW TO MAKE Halo Movies?

archeyyy woot

what is need for it?? my question is do you need
-xbl gold membershop

and how do i record it?? and how to like go into 3rd person view like how machinima did,. plz teach me

You need to record your gameplay through Theater Mode. Yes, you must purchase a Bungie Pro subscription in order for you to render it from their website, make it a file on your computer, and upload it.

I'm not sure if you need a Gold Membership, but I think so.

Shiek

what is need for it?? my question is do you need
-xbl gold membershop

and how do i record it?? and how to like go into 3rd person view like how machinima did,. plz teach me
No, you don't need to have a Gold Membership before you can record your gameplay. I have done it myself and I never needed to have Gold Membership to do it.

Asaba

I have been using the Theater Mode to record my gameplay whenever I want to make a halo movie from my gaming. It's not very difficult to do which is why I would recommend the same thing for you.