Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am planning to get an Xbox 360 and Halo 3 in the next few weeks and?

RobertSaunders

I was wondering how the 360's online capabilities are. Is it wireless and does Xbox live work without those silly eithernet cords?
If Halo 3 was on PS3, believe me I would get a PS3. Graphically PS3 outperforms the 360, but what can you do? Halo 3 is what's big right now.

To play wirelessly on the Xbox 360, you have to get a wireless adapter to allow you play without using ethernet wires. I think that the wireless adapter costs around $100.

The PS3 comes with WiFi built in with all of the models except for the 20GB Model. I suggest the PS3 if you don't already have one.

supernerd567

Actually, no. It DOESN'T have built-in wireless (although, you CAN buy the Wireless Networking Adaptor for $99.99) and you HAVE to use the Ethernet cords for a Wired Xbox LIVE connection. It's REALLY is easy to connect. You just have to plug ONE end of the cord to the back of the 360, then plug the OTHER end to the back of the router. Click here to know MORE about exactly WHAT I mean.http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/connecttolive/xbox360/default.htm

Hunter B

I my self do not like the ps3 better than the xbox360 but anyway there is only one cord that goes to the xbox and the computer.