Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If GTA 4 and Halo 3 came out the same day which one would u get?

Compton

GTA 4 for me,I really dont like Halo they should of delayed halo 3 to next year and GTA should come out next month.Unfortunately its the other way around, BS.

quanzinokoe

I'm looking forward to both but I'd probably pick GTA 4 if I had to choose. San Andreas was just way too much fun to not be excited about 4 coming out.

Mike

Well the people who make Halo 3 have nothing to do with those who make GTA IV. But i would have to got with:HALO 3.

Ian G

I would consider buying Halo 3, if they'd make the magnum as powerful as it was before, and put the speed of the scorpion tank back up, and in the future why does every weapon except some stupid SMGs have no recoil, you'd think with the Master Chief being as strong as he is, the recoil experienced wouldn't be significant, and don't give me this "game balance" BS, if you're going to significantly change game dynamics, try doing it only in multiplayer.And give me my super pistol, with the zoom, and the PEW PEW.