Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if i buy the Xbox 360 Core Console will i be able to play Halo 3 on-line still??

theshadyfridge

why wouldnt you be able to? a console is just a console to play games on. seriously, why do you think you wont be able to play it?

Howlitzer

As far as I know, you will be able to. If I were you, I would pay the extra for the premium (regular version). Wireless controlers and 20GB of storage are good things to have.

Edgar S

Their is no difference with the premium and core consoles except for the hard-driveso yes you could play

Dawgpound7000

Actually you couldnt play online because you have to have a storage device to save you account and online information on. If I were you I would go ahead and buy the Xbox 360 Elite. Its 449.99 and it comes with a 120 gig hard drive which is way more than the Premium version which only has a 20 gig hard drive. Here is a link to a comparison http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/compare101.htm?WT.svl=nav And one note: the core version does come with a controller. On the comparision it says "sold seprately" but it does come with a wired controller.

Last edited:

Igba

Actually you couldnt play online because you have to have a storage device to save you account and online information on. If I were you I would go ahead and buy the Xbox 360 Elite. Its 449.99 and it comes with a 120 gig hard drive which is way more than the Premium version which only has a 20 gig hard drive. Here is a link to a comparison http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/compare101.htm?WT.svl=nav And one note: the core version does come with a controller. On the comparision it says "sold seprately" but it does come with a wired controller.
You're talking about him having to worry about storage problems with playing online games with the console. But that's not going to stop him from playing online games at all. He would just be limited.