Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If there was no video games....?

Mimii

What of if we all wake up tomorrow and find out that there's nothing like video games again, how would you feel about it?

For those that playing video games is their only hobby and those it helps with their depression, what will be their next line of action?

Bumble

I hope that such a day where there's no longer any video games comes to pass because a lot of people will find it very difficult to cope.

Gaming have helped a lot of people deal with depression. Imagine taking that away. It's going to be hell.

Asaba

Well, the video game crash of 1983 wasn't the end of video games in the world. Video games still found a way to make a very strong comeback. I believe that we will still be around to revive video games if something similar happens again.

Shortie

I would honestly fear how the world would be if we woke up and there were no video games anymore. I know many people including myself who use video games for things such as to help with bad days when it comes to mental health and even with kids, they often play video games which keeps them from going out and causing trouble in the streets. It would be a very bad day if this happened for many people.

Chibu

Movies would get more attention when there's no more video games to play in the world. I imagine that a lot of people would be affected by this but they will eventually get over it. It's those that would lose their jobs that's going to be affected much.

Nazzy

Playing video games is my only hobby. It's going to be a very difficult moment for me to be alive because it's going to be very difficult for me to have fun again and enjoy myself. It's going to take a while for me to get a new hobby.

Shiek

There are so many other things to do apart from playing video games and even at that, I can always have more time to spend with my families because they are more important to me than any other thing in this life.

Dori

I would really be bothered if there was no video games tomorrow. If I was born and there wasn't any video games when I grew up, I wouldn't bothered at all. But now, it's going to be very difficult for me to live without games.

Bawon

I have been thinking about how my life is going to be without playing the video again and I couldn't come up with any good picture because video games have been a big part of my life. I can't imagine my life without playing video games.