Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Halo 3 Online really fun to play?

Jack

I just bought an xbox today. I got halo. Im short on money so i dont wanna waste my xbox live free month. But is it really fun to play? Does take a long time to kill enemies like in halo 1? Please help lol.

chad

It's pretty fun, but I would just stick to single player until you can earn enough funds for an XBL Gold and more games.

moonbilove

It's alright..

hey , if you want some advice, the best online gameplay is in Transformers 3. I play for hours everyday and you can be a tank, jet, sports car, etc.

Try looking up online gameplay on youtube, that's what I do whenever I'm unsure of a game, lol.

Shortie

I remember when I first got Halo 3 and I first started out with the campaign, that was fun but when I got to the multiplayer side of things I had a ton of fun. It's definitely made more fun with friends for sure. I had a group of friends I would play online with back when Halo 3 was more popular and we had a blast. Being that Halo 3 is quite old now though it's better to jump into Infinite now which I have played myself and I will admit, playing Infinite was like going back to Halo 3.

Dori

Yes of course, I enjoyed playing Halo 3 online mode back then years ago. I enjoyed a lot of shooting campign I completed in the game. It's one of the best online Halo games that I have played in the game's franchise.