Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it possible for anyone to capture a Halo 3 HD film for me? ?

Zach C

Okay, I know how to capture HD films from Halo 3 the cheesy way (Books/Stands/Tripods and a camera. And then edit it with my Mac) but I was wondering if there was someone who could capture films for me, and only me. It would be so nice if someone could. Anyways if you do my GT is: JetStream117 and my E-Mail is: [email protected]. Thanks

Jebykeype

Whats up every body

I figured it was the right time to say hello. Happy to be here! I've Been reading a lot of posts but am not to famaliar with how the boards operate just yet. If I dropped my helo line in the wrong part of the forum, I hope a mod will put it where it is supposed to go. I guess that since I read the posts on this page more often than not, it would be where I said hi to everyone for the first time. Well, thanks a lot and I hope to learn a lot more from someone of the already great information that I've found here.

Jebykeype

Hello everyone

I thought it was the right time to say hello. Glad to be here! I've had some time to be reading a lot of posts but am not so famaliar with how the boards operate just yet. If I dropped my helo line in the wrong part of the forum, I hope a mod will put it where it is supposed to go. I suppose that since I read the posts here more often than not, it would be where I said hi to everyone for the first time. Well, thanks a lot and I hope to learn a lot more from someone of the already great information that I've found here.

cg15

If I dropped my helo line in the wrong part of the forum, I hope a mod will put it where it is supposed to go.