Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any way to get all DLC Halo 3 maps?

Tom H

Hi, I have the original halo 3 game. I have a couple DLC maps i think, but most of the playlists say i need all of them. All that comes up in the marketplace under Halo 3 is to either play or install Halo 3.

Any way i can download them or no? I'm guessing they just aren't on there any more since it's been so long? All the other answers to this question are like 3 yrs old.

Chibu

Hi, I have the original halo 3 game. I have a couple DLC maps i think, but most of the playlists say i need all of them. All that comes up in the marketplace under Halo 3 is to either play or install Halo 3.

Any way i can download them or no? I'm guessing they just aren't on there any more since it's been so long? All the other answers to this question are like 3 yrs old.
You can buy the DLC from ebay but it's going to be a disc. I think that I saw one on ebay sometime ago. If you're lucky, you might see who still have it listed.

Bumble

Buy halo odst. it comes with the "complete halo 3 multiplayer experience"
*on a separate disc*
You're right about that because it was exactly what I did in order to get all the Halo 3 DLC. It wasn't that expensive too back then. There's a possibility that it's even cheaper now.