Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isn't it over rated?

kanu123

i was going through some websites and there i read following line "recycl[ed] the same areas over and over until you were bored to tears."

Do you feel this line is justified?

TigerPawsSC

I guess it was somewhat a rehash of the original, but what did they expect? It had to look something alike since it was a sequel.

Donavin

Banned
Me neither come on give us a little more detail, its like teaching calculus to a kindergartens with this little detail.

HaloDude23

He's saying that on some site he read that Halo 2 was over rated because it was pretty much Halo 1 again with some minor adjustments. That's why it says recycled, as in, used again.

And answering his question, nah, once you play Halo 2, Halo 1 seems pointless, at least for me anyway. And you'll find a lot more people on Halo 2 on live, which will keep you busy, and the new maps added were not in Halo 1 nor were some weapons.

maggot

Halo 2 is a bit over-rated but i love thier match making and it is pretty fun to play.

Halo 2 tho does have glitches but not as many as Gears of War. Side note: Halo and Halo 2 are very different in game play. the physics and duel weapons make a big difference.

TigerPawsSC

There's an inherent rehashing in every sequel, but that comes from it being the same story. Halo 2 was a lot more fun than Halo 1 though.

gamer78

sequels should be related no matter if its a game or a movie or whatever. the sequel is supposed to play off the previouse ones that came out before it.