Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

movie..

MastermanAndy

They are not likely to tell us, this is just a rumor. Just sit back and wait for the films release, only then will you find out.

Dreads

I bet it will be just a rumor and wont be in the movie but probly they will show iti n the DVD form of the movie ( that be a smart marketing idea becuase you need to buy or rent the movie to see it ) or other way around only in the movie theatres.

Donavin

Banned
First off if anyone here claims they know to much about the movie it may be false you want to wait till they at least make a trailer before coming to conclusions.

Donavin

Banned
ty for supporting me, but what do you mean halo will shut down exactly? you mean they wont be making a 4th game im guessing is what you mean?

nehasood3

hi.

Ya may be its a rumor, but i have seen on may online sites about this...it would be cool if this happens...is'nt!!

Donavin

Banned
yes but my theory would most likely take into play if they were to take off teh helmet, anyone else think so?

haloguy

Guys...let the movie release first, these are just rumours arounds.

I don't think this is gonna happen...so lets wait and watch!

superdupa

yes please do, i stopped beleving in wikiP when it said that computers are powered by magic (thanks to some 'tard that thinks he is funny).